Leslie & Leo Gerard 1-26-15

Leslie & Leo Gerard 1-26-15

1 0 hace 5 años
Leslie is joined by Leo Gerard, President of the United Steel Workers (USW) and Vice President of the AFL-CIO.

They discuss President Obama's economic proposals from the State of the Union to strengthen the Middle Class. They touched on Leo's recent blog titled "Voodoo Trickle Down Be Damned," which covered how the richest 1% owns more than the rest of the 99%, income inequality, and raising the capital gains tax.

Síguenos en Facebook

iAB member
Copyright 2020 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Crear un podcast - New York, NY
Help